A World That I Rule

You could say this almost a message about mental health in a way.
Give a man, who is not well off, has a pretty terrible job, and not the best places mentally, and then put him in a situation where he can take full advantage of his surroundings and have no repercussions when he does so and he will delve into the madness. The unfortunate part is that it is human, given the circumstances the protagonist's background it is understandable that he took the actions he did, that doesn't mean they are justified, only understandable.
I find it similar to the Stanford Prison Experiment (you can read about it on Wikipedia if you don't know about it), people taking of the position they have due to the lack of consequences, I suppose this is, in a way, a more appealing way to show human nature. Using sex, a action done by two (usually) individuals as a form of proof of love and companionship, that appeals to audiences that were born years after the experiment to show how corrupt a human can be given power.
I know this might be a bit all over the place, but lemme get to the point.
The protagonist is simply relying on his instinct and emotions to get what he want, disregarding what the others wish for and only trying to benefit himself from it. It is simply human to take advantage of such a situation.

WTF DID I READ.....?
i came for the smut but missed the other tags with it and then after going almost halfway through it it hits me with tragic plot wow
what goes on inside the author's head? this is kinda good in a weird way tho. it got smuts but then the gore part just ruins the smut part. its a weird feeling. it shows the bitter truth of human nature so in that sense its okay. or else it doesn't give a good vibe bru.
man went to paradise but turned it into hell soon bcuz of his greed

Dex-chan lover
Bro the beginning was so good and really hot but why it's suddenly become really cringe and traumatic.

I love the plot, i like how MC get karma from what his doing.
mostly people will hate this work. But it's hateable not because it's actually bad it's created that why on purpose.

Anyway why rozer (the artis of this webtoon) deleted his pixiv & twitter account?

Aggregator gang
12 chapters in, I can already guess how things will go from the mention of a bad end. The MC is not good enough for the journey to be enjoyable, nor for the destination to be cathartic, I understand the low ratings.

Users who are viewing this thread