A Yuri Story About a Girl Who Insists "It's Impossible for Two Girls to Get Together" Completely Falling Within 100 Days - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Well yeah but the actual battle didn't even last till 100 days...and things were already intense on the 2nd meeting of this 100 days battle lol

Dex-chan lover
I’ve read the novel entirely and while I definitely agree with the smut tag, the "sexual violence" tag shouldn’t be used here. Light spoilers ahead:

While the concept of "consent" was kinda blurry sometimes, it was more a case of "tsundere can’t say honestly what’s in her mind" than rape. Putting a sexual violence tag would just mislead people. And, as you can see in the Novel Updates tags, there’s no sexual violence or anything like that.

Also, people need to fucking chill. Once more, I bet that they will rage and start to say shit because they can’t deal with anything other than a perfect moral righteous characters and story.

Anyway, thank you for the translation, @desuchaaan. I really like the novel and hope that you don’t fell discouraged when random internet people start to be mad. It’s one of the sweetest stories that I’ve read.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for another great introduction, this should be interesting and its nice to see another confident and sure of herself girl with a mission its fun seeing ojous with that mindset in these situations and since the last one I saw was the apex jk yuri predator from the can't have a lover series this should be worth the wait.
Although I love the kids this is how I met your other foster mom intro.

Love this already. Interesting story, and the art is to die for. Thanks for translating look forward to the next chapter!

Even if it's a tsundere can't say what they want type of deal, it's still gross feeling. Art is mad nice though. I dropped the novel (I should finish it though), but I'll read this just for the art and to see if they handle things better in manga format.

Dex-chan lover
Imma gonna bet my 1000 bill that her other two friends are gay as well.

Also I'm glad the novel got a manga adaptation, didn't know that.

I'm so happy the group picked this up for english translation.

Thank you sooooo much!!

Wahahahahaha... Finally it get an translations Im waiting for this in such a long time now it got translated Yossshhh 💪 This ero but romantic novel finally got manga version what a wonderful thing 😍😍 Thankyou for the super respectful translator ganbareeee! 😁😁

Dex-chan lover
Lol waiting for
The denial girl to read the bloom into you manga reference in next chapters,you know she is about to get pulled on the dark side *v*

@Ayachii here's the link if you want to read the light novel - https://www.novelupdates.com/series/onna-doushi-to-ka-arienai-deshou-to-iiharu-onna-no-ko-wo-hyakunichi-kan-de-tetteiteki-ni-otosu-yuri-no-ohanashi/

Dex-chan lover
AWESOME! Didn't expected. But could you please , split pages. 2 pages, hard to read. Thank you for this treasure! Can't wait for chapter 2 :D

Users who are viewing this thread