A Yuri Story About a Girl Who Insists "It's Impossible for Two Girls to Get Together" Completely Falling Within 100 Days - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
@Luttii Thank you i will take that in mind. But couldn't you leave me with my ignorance? Let me stay in my illusion of no drama😆

Guys.... Idk, but... I think she might, like.... Lose?????????????

Jk she's definitely gonna lose lol.

this really needs Smut/Sexual Violence tags(since its a bit rape-y due to the bet) and a little bit of BDSM also Violence(not sexually ,it has that as well)..

since its following the LN path, people who havent read it will think its simple romcom..this will just get tons of complaint once we arrive to the next chapters as some will be certainly not really into this..

thank you for the hard work..

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, girl....but it's pretty obvious you're gonna lose this bet.....

cute from the way how marika blush with fuwa's slight flirting she's clearly going to lose F be purified with the power of yuri

😍😍😍Yes! This is getting serialized and has been made into manga! I read the LN and its nice to see it getting drawn! 😍

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy these comments are worrying.

Guess we'll just have to see what happens.

Interesting concept, though the translation and editing leave a lot to be desired.

@Yurial well, your last statement is the nail of the coffin...thats exactly the reason (though not to challenge)

Please repost with split pages it's horrible like that I can't even read it on my screen

After seeing the ln illustrations I can't really feel comfortable with these ones. I recommend it but yeah it does have the traditional dodgy subjects, really cute tho

I really found it interesting ..... a little confused Fuya's intentions but anyway

but that kind of "girls can't go out with each other" in a Yuri this is very annoying, because we already know that she will end up falling in love with our rich MC

Users who are viewing this thread