A Yuri Story About a Girl Who Insists "It's Impossible for Two Girls to Get Together" Completely Falling Within 100 Days - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
@cheesedtomeetyou So? Loan Sharks give you advanced payment too, because they plan to take it back with interest. Its the same setup. Bait in an idiot with money then now that they owe you, take advantage of their situation.

Feel like Kasumi and Sakurako from A room for two but in ecchi version and Kasumi on top

Ahaha 2 hrs of stimulation and she can even walk away justvlike that without even touching herself??? Even it that's her first, still can't believe it...holy moly

Dex-chan lover
@No1Kenkaku on the point of money we might have a conundrum, depending on what path the manga will take.
In the original source she have already purchased the bag for 30k MC received from FL as a first fee.
TBH manga have already disregarded a number of topics that have been addressed their interaction to a various degree. Which is admittedly, makes me curious to see where the story goes.

The rest of your points are all valid so if it doesn't sit well with you then it doesn't, nothing more to it nothing less. But I hafta add that you might want to look at it from the mentality of japanese people, their cultural perception of gays is entirely different and full of biases compared to western mentality. And if you want to enjoy this type of writing, you have to put with a lot of stuff. This goes for a fair number of manga out there though.

edit: Ah, I missed out that it was mentioned in the manga and someone already pointed it out to you in the comment section. Welp then, she is a prostitute. So it's not rapey-rapey. Ignore the spoiler out of my first paragraph.

Fed-Kun's army
noooooooo stop in half way???! p-p-pwease continue!!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread