A Yuri Story About a Girl Who Insists "It's Impossible for Two Girls to Get Together" Completely Falling Within 100 Days - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Whoa, whoa, whoa, chotto mateaminute here....

Do I spy censorship on pages 18 and 19??????

Please, I'm genuinely curious, was it like this in the original too or is this like the first version and uncensored version will see the light of day someday, if so I would kindly ask when and where could I see it, could you like update us when it arrives and redo this chapter??

Anyway, million thanks for the translation team, this is a legendary tier yuri action, I can't remember when was the last time things were this heated yet sublime in yuri manga.

Dex-chan lover
Nice one !
If we compare the manga version and the light novel, the manga version bring up the scene much more better than the light novel. The scene doesn't give a r*pey vibe where Fuwa always bring the contract to justify her acts.
Okay, in the end she force her way on her even if she says on the last chapter that she won't force her to do something she is uncomfortable with but at least she give her some ways to "escape".

Dex-chan lover
@zazakmazak as it been answered already a couple of time in the comments, yes the raws are censored like this, the team have nothing to do with it (censorship in chapters, is never done by a translator team, for whoever think that lol), for the uncensored version most likely will be done whenever the volumes get released, and most likely the team is going to replace the censored pages when that happen, so expect more censored chapters in the future anyway, because thats how the raws are, since it get published by a square enix app (マンガ UP! app) which like to censor alot of stuff

Double-page supporter
What the fuck happened to the "I would never do something you're not comfortable with" part of chapter 1

Dex-chan lover
92 days remain.

If we've already made it this far just 8 days in, she doesn't stand a chance!

Also: ¥10K = $93.73 / day seems rather cheap for selling your body to a pervert. I earn more than that from a regular job.
That said, getting paid that for just 2 hours of your afternoon probably seems like an attractive prospect for a student.

But she's gonna lose the bet anyway. She underestimated the scope of the challenge she took on. The only question is whether she admits defeat after 100 days of if she falls much sooner than that.

Dex-chan lover
@alastormanga

Marika has too much pride to admit she can't handle it / beg her to stop / admit defeat / walk away from the challenge.
Aya can pretty much do whatever she wants - as long she justifies it as part of the challenge, Marika will consent because she's too stubborn to give up.

Users who are viewing this thread