A Yuri Story About a Girl Who Insists "It's Impossible for Two Girls to Get Together" Completely Falling Within 100 Days - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Honestly thought Marika would still go a bit slower considering how stubborn she is, didnt expect her to really go all out being so open like that. She was swearing her eternal love on the top of her lungs lol
Ngl, feels a bit of a stretch to continue after this "grand finale" but i dont mind it one bit. Tho, logically, theres nothing left to prove. The competition was won thoroughly. Marika is just a sore loser

Double-page supporter
For my fellows reading the light novel: Did something happen to the translator for volume 3 onwards? I can no longer read any chapters from that point on even though the most recent update was 10th Jan this year…

Dex-chan lover
For my fellows reading the light novel: Did something happen to the translator for volume 3 onwards? I can no longer read any chapters from that point on even though the most recent update was 10th Jan this year…
According to the group discord, the translator has an important scholarship going on, so to help him focus the LN entry was archived, though not sure if you can probably find that translation somewhere else

Last edited:
Group Leader
Yeah that was very abrupt. This and previous chapter have been about information which is just dumped on the readers. Now Marika has a change of heart??????? I like it up to chapter 8 but the last two chapters are just rushed imo.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation (I wouldn't mind if the manga just ended here; if it has to continue just give me the two of them hanging out and having bouncy sex for the remainder of the chapters. That's all I care about).

Dex-chan lover
So, will we ever see the last 5 chapters in English? Also, did Fuwa cheat in the light novel? As it sure seemed like that when that girl visited. Why would she even have her over?

Users who are viewing this thread