A Yuri Story About a Girl Who Insists "It's Impossible for Two Girls to Get Together" Completely Falling Within 100 Days - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Fed-Kun's army
Man, this manga really did turn into some actual garbage, didn't it? Look, I don't mind authors writing what they want, but if you have the love interest going "By the way, I had a threesome with these two girls." then someone needs to throw a "Drama" tag onto the series. I just want cute girls falling in love and am so sick of getting ambushed by jealousy and promiscuity.

Dex-chan lover
Well, a lesbian bar seems to be so fun when a couple fight is happening.

Dex-chan lover
Iโ€™m sorry but WTF DID I JUST READ, did she just admit to multiple accounts of Statutory rape!?? It is actually insane that the author thought that was fine to just gloss over. God what makes it worse is that the art style is soooo good but I feel like I canโ€™t in good conscience keep reading this. :(
Aya did not admit to statutory rape, per se, though Marika was probably right when she said, "that's illegal!"

At the time this chapter was written/published, Japan's age of consent was thirteen (yikes)*. So relative to national laws, Asta was almost certainly "of age" when Karen and Aya had sex with her.

Then again, local statutes in most areas criminalize sex between legal adults and children of that age.

* raised from 13 to 16 in June of 2023.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Oof, so we reach the part where Karen openly flaunts that they're a sex predator. This is now a story about young girls being groomed by a predator. The author is treating it far too casually. I know that depiction is not the same as endorsing but these girls are too naive about this, and every woman in the bar seems to know about it and is fine with statutory rape? This is not the gay representation I wanted.
Again, at the time this fictionally happened, sex with a 13-year-old (7th or 8th grade) would have been legal under national law. Cultural differences is a bitch...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Again, at the time this fictionally happened, sex with a 13-year-old (7th or 8th grade) would have been legal under national law. Cultural differences is a bitch...
Not true. Yes, nationally it was 13, but that doesn't matter because in all of the prefectures it was between 16-18, only in a couple of territories it was actually 13. Now, I don't know where this takes place, but since most stories take place in Tokyo, I'll assume it's in Tokyo and over there the age of consent has been 18 for a long time.

Regardless, the portrayal here is fucking disgusting, and falls into the old trope that all of us LGBTQ+ people are pedophiles. I've been to various gay bars in my life and if I knew that the barkeep was having sex with 15 year old boys, I wouldn't be going "teehee he's so silly", I'd be calling the fucking police.

Dex-chan lover
Not true. Yes, nationally it was 13, but that doesn't matter because in all of the prefectures it was between 16-18, only in a couple of territories it was actually 13. Now, I don't know where this takes place, but since most stories take place in Tokyo, I'll assume it's in Tokyo and over there the age of consent has been 18 for a long time.

Regardless, the portrayal here is fucking disgusting, and falls into the old trope that all of us LGBTQ+ people are pedophiles. I've been to various gay bars in my life and if I knew that the barkeep was having sex with 15 year old boys, I wouldn't be going "teehee he's so silly", I'd be calling the fucking police.
True, but I was talking, for the most part, about statutory rape (whether or not I was clear about that). Sex between an adult and someone below the national age of consent = statutory rape. That isn't true of the prefectural obscenity and corruption statutes that raise the legal age limit on a local level. One may get in trouble if one violates such laws, but one won't be charged with rape. And most such laws provide exemptions for parental consent.

Dex-chan lover
True, but I was talking, for the most part, about statutory rape (whether or not I was clear about that). Sex between an adult and someone below the national age of consent = statutory rape. That isn't true of the prefectural obscenity and corruption statutes that raise the legal age limit on a local level. One may get in trouble if one violates such laws, but one won't be charged with rape. And most such laws provide exemptions for parental consent.
Yes, you're right, what we're talking about is statutory rape, no coercion was used, and indeed parental consent (or marriage, but that would also require parental consent) would have made these actions legal in Japanese law before 2023, but I seriously doubt the author cares one bit about this, they just find sex between adults and minors hot and at the end of the day, regardless of the law I think adults have the moral obligation not to fuck children.

Dex-chan lover
"Aya, do you like me?"

You only realize this now??? After everything that she's done to you so far, only now does it dawn on you?????

Karen is definitely real creepy but she's ultimately just a side character. not enough to scare me off at this point.

Dex-chan lover
Bro. Grooming 2 14-15 year old kids is disgusting. Aya was desperate for a place to belong and instead of providing the support she needed, the owner took advantage of her. The way it's written it seems that aya and asta don't even understand how damaging it was for their emotional and mental health. The way both of them are so casual about it is horrific.

I hate that manga always gloss over this stuff without any reprecussions for the crimes committed.

Hopefully MC understands that at least a little as to why aya is so emotionally tone-deaf and that she got swept up in a predator's trap.

Wtf author-san :(

Dex-chan lover
this chapter really did not sit well with me, just gonna forget about it and read the rest

Dex-chan lover
Karen lmfao we can't just let that past that easily what you mean you sleeping with 9th graders lmao.

Dex-chan lover
9th grade?! Damn Karen! It should've been me not you! It's not fair!

53713348640_c870e22fd1_o_d.png

Supporter
Ah yes, the tired, ineffective justifications of pedos: "it's art why are you triggered" and "the age of consent in Japan is actually X".

"The age of consent" isn't relevant when people find it gross. And "it's art" isn't a defense against the accusation that it's nasty. People aren't saying "this comic should be illegal to make," they're saying "ugh I liked this and now it's disgusting to me."

And before you say "cultural differences"... everyone knows man. We're all reading the English translation here, right? Are we not allowed to react in the way our cultures guide us?

Double-page supporter
Nah bro im more focus on why dee heeell did karen-san dragged a grade schooler to a threesome ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Users who are viewing this thread