A Yuri Story About a Girl Who Insists "It's Impossible for Two Girls to Get Together" Completely Falling Within 100 Days

Just binged the whole ln up to the latest chapter and good lord we gonna get some yellow tags in the next 1-2 chapters

Dex-chan lover
Finished reading the LN for this, yep we are in for a wild ride...
I just wish some of the parts with the customers in the shop going "ooh-ahh" during their confessions didn't read like a poorly written fanfiction

Power Uploader
First thing that came to my mind
4r8a8hJ.jpg

yVSykk6.jpg

The light novel story is good with Yukiko (Futaribeya's author) style art. Waiting for the manga

@DrabCat Check Novelupdates.
https://www.novel updates.com/series/onna-doushi-to-ka-arienai-deshou-to-iiharu-onna-no-ko-wo-hyakunichi-kan-de-tetteiteki-ni-otosu-yuri-no-ohanashi/

The premise and wording used is pretty bad like "make you fall" but it's got cute drawings and characters

Double-page supporter
The theme is quite borderline, so here some Q&A what happened in the Webnovel.

Is there rape between them?

No, but compensated dating with sex. But its consent, because she wants the money. She can stop whenever she wants, but ofc she doesnt get paid then and loses the bet.

Does Aya just play around?

No, she is actually in love with her and saw it as a chance to get closer.

Is Aya a virgin?

No. At least if you count lesbian sex, which some dont, but oh well.

Does Aya have other girls?

No, she had some before, but not since their "sessions" started.

So, if you want to know how Vanilla and NTR it is, here are your answers.

I thought Yukiko would illustrate this manga like how she have done in LN, it's cute. But Kayako's art style is so good and mature

Double-page supporter
I'm interested but part of the attitude of the girls up to Ch.3 makes me want them both to loose.. "Ok, I admit that you can have meaningful and loving relationships between two women, but I don't love you."

Just something about it irritates me and I can't pin it down yet :|

Edit: spelling
Edit 2 - hours later - Ahh, I worked out what it was, it's the
Dubcon..! I mean, I'll stop if you give me a kiss? you just know even if she'd done that there would have been a tongue shoved down her throat.. I can't stop thinking about it and it weirdly makes me feel trapped myself! >.<

Also.. why did she read the manga in her own time? as "homework" you could easily burn a few weeks reading that many volumes... if it's not time paid for why give freebies?

Users who are viewing this thread