A Yuri Story About a Girl Who Insists "It's Impossible for Two Girls to Get Together" Completely Falling Within 100 Days

Dex-chan lover
Where can read it? I can but don't wanna read it in Japanese...
https://www.wattpad.com/965362809-ar-gxg-gl-girlxgirl-1/page/2

This is the only English translation I could find. If you can find the Japanese one out there. You can use different apps, and get it somewhat translated. I must warn you that only volume one has a proper story. The further the story goes the flimsier the plot becomes. It's basically an erotic story. Each volume ends with a different sexual fetish. Outdoor sex, filming, breast-play and at times the consent part is a bit dubious. The latest story, volume 10, really goes overboard. Marika wears a remote-controlled bullet vibrator and she wears it during a school trip to the aquarium. Marika tries to refuse, but she accepts it due to Aya insisting.

I really enjoyed this for the most part but god chapter 11 kinda annoyed me. So Marikas two best friends reveal they're dating and in a Lesbian relationship (kind of weird out of nowhere but ok) but yet Marika refuses to reveal her own relationship with Aya despite sending them to the bar she works at. Also neither of the friends ask why she knows about a Lesbian bar

Dex-chan lover
one of the few series that make me want to be able to rate multiple times

Dex-chan lover
Archiving the MangaDex description for this page:
"It's impossible for two girls to date, after all."

One day, Marika Sakakibara, a popular high school girl, is suddenly shown a million yen by the cool, beautiful, Aya Fuwa.

"I'll buy you. Ten thousand yen a day for one hundred days. Why don't you try it? See just how 'impossible' it is between two girls."

"…Huh? Huuhhhh?"

So begins their daily afterschool [REDACTED] time.

From gently stroking breasts and holding hands, every day, Fuwa's actions begin to escalate!!

And, after one hundred days, will Marika really still be able to proclaim that "It's impossible!"? (She will not.)

Such a shame, man. Hope this series gets a proper scanlation to finish it off.

Users who are viewing this thread