Ability to filter within your own library

Adding advanced search functionality within your own library. Both as a binary “in library or not” and also as a library status “plan to read” vs not.

User story/use case: as a reader I want to be able to search for comedies with a rating of 8 or higher that are in my plan to read section.

Upvote 27
Supporter
This is the one feature that would elevate 'dex from excellent to near-perfect. I've got 6114 series in my library as of this post and right now it is faster to give google vague prompts to try and find a given series than having to trudge through dozens of pages and hope the cover art hasn't changed.

Dex-chan lover
I actually was gonna suggest/request a sorting function for the library myself. Being able to sort and look through all the titles I follow would be a huge help in keeping track of things.

Aggregator gang
This is the feature I have been missing most after the rewrite. I used to sort my library by last updated. Now I just scroll past my last updated feed where I see the same titles updated multiple times over different pages which is very inefficient. Obviously besides my case, i see a lot of use in filtering libraries.

Users who are viewing this thread