Abu Dhabi Romance

to be honest this comic seems a bit iffy because of the stereotypical things it portrays. it also seems like it has a few controversial topics which seems understudied but I haven't read it enough to say this.

Fed-Kun's army
"This Webtoon was commissioned by the Korean International Trade Association"

Reading this line made me feel like I just got slapped

Idk about the stereotypes it portrays. Do they realise the middle East are multiple country's and not a stereotype of Saudia Arabia ? The story would be so much better if they researched more. There's so much ignorance in here. Japanese manga have so much better representation of Muslim women.

wow.. i'm speechless

did the author even do any research at all while making this ?
like the amount of ignorance in this manhwa is unbelievable..
"oh the women have no freedom"
"you're going to marry who i tell you to marry"
"this a private beach"
and what not .. it's like they just took every stereotype about arabs and put it all in here, the only thing missing was the terrorist stereotype lmao

as an emirati woman i feel very disrespected.. my friends are never forced to wear the hijab and are never forced to do anything we don't want...
and it's sad that people view us this way....

I'm a middle eastern woman.. A Palestinian bedouin from a sunni Muslim family-
This webtoon is so ignorant and its just.. Sad.
No one in my whole family is forced to wear the hijab. Nor hide their bodies. Nor to marry who their parents choose. I barely know people who go through that shit, wtf is wrong with people

I lost brain cells reading this. Actually only read the first two chapters. Don’t subjugate myself to this trash

>this webtoon was commissioned by the Korean International Trade Association

Ah, without even reading this shit I know this gonna be soulless af

Lol it seems like they want to request a comic about uniting Arab nations and South Korea but failed miserably because choosing the wrong author 😂🤣

@Icecri-ri24 Define irony: a manga commissioned by an association seeking better trade relations, that plays up every known negative stereotype of the very people they're seeking better relations with...2 thumbs up!!

Users who are viewing this thread