Abyss Calling

Group Leader
FGO, the isekai. Except that FGO is so shitty that even when you spend money, you don’t get shit.

Hmm...well.. The main lead annoyed me at first, the way he just unsummoned his familiar after he asked for food...wtf..I wanted to drop it because of how he tread it but then in a later chapter you see him feeding his familiar cookies (he was eating the cookies from a plate) so I kept reading and so far think it's interesting.

A bit different from normal Isekai and the character seems a bit smart although he is hmm what is the word...I can' treally think of the word to describe him and overall I don't regret reading it so far and do want to read more chapters.

Thank you for translating

Dex-chan lover
The guy, Blogger...
Can't he be a bit decent? It doesn't hurt to be at least a bit decent, by talking a bit about his plan...

mc is a big douchebag but still gonna read it, I could do without the useless ass fmc...

it had so much potential, its a shame that it was not continued. it would be nice if someone were to use the concept to create a parody or something. welp, no use crying over spilled milk. it was nice while it lasted.

Users who are viewing this thread