According to the Hero Who Returned From Another World - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Contract

Dex-chan lover
why was this deleted and reuploaded
Is that why I was having deja-vue.....
This is actually the THIRD time this chapter has been uploaded. The previous two discussion threads are still around on the forums.

The first time was terribad MTL, the second time was complete nonsense where I felt like I was having a stroke reading it.

Dex-chan lover
Oh I remember the second one, I kinda felt like I was tripping when I was reading it...

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one that thought MC was being unbelievable naive and reckless when dealing with a literal stranger that can use an unknown power? And forming a contract? Really? The fuck.

For a technical war veteran, he sure is acting like an idiot.

Dex-chan lover
Finally, readable TL
I almost got stroke when reading the mtl one

Dex-chan lover
The previous take on it was Google/ChatGPT bullcrap translation. Good to get something readable.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking this up! Looking forward to the future chapters.

Dex-chan lover
thansk for picking this up, now i can understand what they're talking about

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one that thought MC was being unbelievable naive and reckless when dealing with a literal stranger that can use an unknown power? And forming a contract? Really? The fuck.

For a technical war veteran, he sure is acting like an idiot.
I mean, he was attacked out of nowhere then cooperated with the person after talking through it, and didn't have anything more happen to them.

I can understand why he would let his guard down, specially if he's back in what he would consider a safer world (would be exhausting to only have enemies everywhere, and nowhere or no way to feel safe).

Aggregator gang
Wait this is already over in the raws at chapter 18? and this is manga only without novel? Is black haired girl the "heroine" then? i prefer the childhood friend

Dex-chan lover
Welp. I get this slight suspicion about Oki, where I think she was the person who drew the circle but won’t admit it

Big fan of this one, Radeon! Thanks for picking this up, can't wait for more

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I don't really like her. She doesn't have common sense, but she kept forcing her sense on others. Like she barely explained anything (and it seems intentional based on the last page).

Unless this was supposed to be the common sense in this parallel world? Assuming the current world is really different from MC's original world.

Users who are viewing this thread