Ace of Diamond - Act II - Vol. 21 Ch. 186 - It's Only Starting for Us...

Dex-chan lover
It's over.
Eh, it didn't disappoint me- I had way bigger lost last week.
Karasuno was robbed! My babies!

Dex-chan lover
I know I expected this, it was already flagged way way back. But I still hate it.

Ah I think I'm gonna fucking hate amahisa and his team now. Yakushi deserves that spot compared to them. What ichidaisan deserves is a 3 consecutive losing streak against them.

We could say that they lost because raichi is a one trick phony. If only he didnt so much focused on already monster batting skills of his, they could've won this match.

For example, our best boi Sawamura became the ace this time not only because of his impressive battery with Miyuki but because he understood the importance of fielding too. Like we see that when the opposing team who runs quickly (I forgot the name of the team) is going for a big lead in a base, he tries to lessen it by throwing to tha base.

Still, I congratulate Amahisa-boy and his team. Maybe we can have an ace vs ace match up in the near future with Sawamura.

@heathercliffe After that match Sawamura got pressured by the No 1 uniform and subsequently had to be rebuilt again.

This was a foreshadowing I guess when they started asking about Sawada’s leg last chapter? I just call BS that Raichi could not hit the pitches out of the park though. The rest of the batters I feel let the team down though. Only Raichi and sawada made significant contact on the pitches

Group Leader
It's nothing compared to "one more!" cliche when Inashiro had a dramatic win against Seiho in final. Aye?

YAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH FINALLY ^_______^
Yeeeess Amahisa win this time .. You can do it Sanako

I think raichi will become like sawamura in the 1st. He's the one who make sedo lose before. maybe ..
but I'm really happy right now .. I hope they win in the end of the match

Dex-chan lover
And so it ends. Well this means we have the rematch between Sawamura and Amahisa now so that'll be nice.

They finally won! Against Yakushi, the team that's been beating them from the previous tournaments.

Shity chapter... The autor is very lineal. I know this going to happen but this is a wasted of chapters.. I you going to leave that shity team win doing it in 5 chapters.

Congrats to Sankou and Amahisa-boy for winning this round! I really want to see more of Sanada, tho, so ☹😯😢😭

and that's it? that's it for Sanada 😭😭 i'm desperately heartbroken i don 't like it... i hate it.... this just a taste of what we are gonna feel when our thrid year retire...
part of me is just glad that Seido is gonna have their deserving rematch with ichidai... and i love Amahisa alot not gonna lie...but man Sanada is leaving us early

Users who are viewing this thread