Ace of Diamond - Act II - Vol. 27 Ch. 242 - My Battle

So close, but you can do it Seido!!!! Nori senpai, so glad you are up again!!

NORI SENPAI HUGE RESPECT!!! Damn not enough I want more can't wait for the next chapter!! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Ahhhhhh Some more movement from Nori Senpai! I hope this would slap them all in the face. (except Eijun. You're doing amazing Sweetie! HAHAHA)
And yes, another 0 on the board.....

Nori is amazing senpai, pitching without a ball for motivation is just another level

F*cking shits what the heck are the seniors doing? It’s Sawamura’s first time pitching for koshien as the ace. There’s a lot riding on their summer games and he’s doing a damn good job already against the enemy. If it wasn’t for the error and stuff they wouldn’t be in a dire situation like this and instead of redeeming themselves and scoring points. Sawamura still has to cheer for their sorry butts. Aaaaaargh. I hate this 😭 Seidou better win!!!!

I like the author doesn't use the "protagonist power" all the time. Sawamura had to work hard to become the ace. Seido isn't the best team, they lose (and lose a lot)... but come on, that's only frustrating. From time to time Terajima-sensei invests too much in the drama, not always for the best of the characters.

Group Leader
Noriiii senpaiiiii I love him this is awesome man this is what sports meant to be like !!!!
Mamba mentality we here for the win he's giving everything he got left inside him !!!! That fire gon boil !!! Getem my boyzzzzzz !!!

Thanks for the chapter.

Amahisa's comments always get me. I thought Sawamura will be disappointed again but its nice and heartbreaking for me to see him cheer them on when they are not delivering. I hope there's a significant change next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone's favorite jobber may not job this time you know. Except when he could somehow did a magic trick to job even from the bench.

@Eunieberry Uh they're not at Koshien, and this isn't Sawamura's first game as ace. it's his 3rd. I do agree with most of what you said though, at least the sentiments.

@Harsh_Solanki that's kinda downplaying Amahisa. The guy is a beast in his own right. I would definitely put my money on Narumiya, but the difference between the two isn't as big as you think it is.

Nori-senpaiii!!~ I love you but don't overuse your arm;; Even tho you are shadow pitching
Yes, Sawamuraaa!! You always say the right things in these situations ahaha
Kanemaru, next time, my dude^^
Amahisa, this guy XD I can't hate him LOL

Users who are viewing this thread