Act-Age

Dex-chan lover
I thought they were gonna play it like they did with the author from Rurouni Kenshin, but it looks like shit got real this time.

Everyone crying over the artist, but where was she when he needed a woman partner? She should have married him and taken care of his needs if she didn’t want him to go astray! Another example of a poor partnership.

Group Leader
If anyone wants a series similar to this to drown out the pain try Runway De Waratte or Blue Period.

Group Leader
Can't have anything good in 2020 appearantly. Can't believe I stayed up until midnight to celebrate the new decade. Kudos to all authorities invovled for capturing the pedophile and swiftly resolved its aftermath.

Can't believe this happened because I read the daily news today that the story is gonna be stopped because of what the author did 🤪😖.

Dex-chan lover
WSJ promised one more, final chapter. It will be released immediately in a physical volume.

Power Uploader
@Nick86 Usazaki is an artist first and foremost, not a writer. Maybe she’ll write her own series later on, but you can’t just ask her to take over someone else’s story overnight.

It’d be like asking, say, Obata Takeshi to finish Death Note or Bakuman after Ohba Tsugumi went AWOL.

9284817.jpg

I feel bad for the cancellation of Act-Age. Ever since this manga came out, it captivated me along with Hibiki, Arte, and Yugami Kun Ni Wa Tomodachi(manga). But I know what the author did was wrong and the fast action of the authority is outstanding. However, I can't deny that Act-Age is one of the best manga that I read. I hope I can see more of the journey of Yonagi Kei as an actress. Furthermore, I really dream of the future that it could be made into an Anime.

P.S. I never get bored reading this manga.
This is the most depressing birthday ever.

Dex-chan lover
This is worst 2020 event could happen - i feel heartbroken, it was my favorite manga, i re-read it dozen of times, waiting for a new chapters, Milky Way Railroad still bring tears into my eyes every time i read it... And it was destroyed by its own creator... I feel empty, guys, i really am, i loved it so much...

ffs, what a moron.. I don't have any other way to phrase it

oof, this was on my list to read. Now i don't know what to feel, hopefully the artist will do her own story in the future as i was captivated by the art work

Dex-chan lover
Oh, I read that he is arrested but I dont know that the series will be canceled too, sigghh.. I can just say this for the author, what a moron... and I hope the artist can find another good employment, cant wait to see her beautiful art once again :D

Users who are viewing this thread