Act-Age

Dex-chan lover
first time I got this reason for ending a series 😂 seriously, how to fucked up a nice one

Qy

Group Leader
@controversial-me basically a highschool girl that loves movies and has a knack for acting gets introduced to the world of acting and strives to be the best with obstacles along the way

Goodbye, ACT-AGE. I enjoyed you as much as I enjoyed reading runway. But after it stopped being translated you were the only teen slice of life I enjoyed. Now I don't even know if I should read the remaining chapters I had been holding off of. Because Cancelled Manga always have CRAPPY ENDINGS, RUSHED ENDINGS or CLIFFHANGGERS.

this manga doesnt even end on a cliffhanger or anything. it just stopped in the middle of a walk to the amusement park. i loved this series so much and now i just feel a bit empty

@Kojiro_Haise_Sasaki Read the rest with no worries. You'll find none of those things. In fact, there's no ending at all!
Sounds like a joke, but it's actually better than having a bad ending. And the end of the chapter is more of a setup/build up then a cliffhanger.

Dex-chan lover
What a sad axe to such a good manga its really a damn fucking shame, hopefully at least the artist comes back later cuz her art is fantastic.

Welp rip.

I love little girls they make me feel so good, i love little girls they make me feel so bad, when theyre around they make me feel like im the only guy in town.

Fed-Kun's army
So after reading through a bit of the comments, the manga got cancelled cuz the writer did something but what did the writer do? wouldnt mind a link to it too if possible

Just want to put it out there if anyone's struggling with this type of thing -

1. People are not objects.
You are a person and you deserve respect and to be heard and to be alive.
Children are also people they aren't objects no matter how young or cute. They deserve respect and because they aren't able to protect their own dignity, we have to do that together.
If you've ever been hurt in the past, I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry we didn't protect you. Let's work together so no one has to go through what you went through.

2. Get help.
It's the scariest thing in the world to admit what's inside you. It's terrifying to think people might see you as a monster or disgusting.
You are not a monster. You are not disgusting. Your struggles are your struggles. You are valid.
If you are acting on your impulses though, you have to understand, violating someone who is helpless is a disgusting act.
Please, get help.
Refusing to get help means you are endangering others and if you are endangering others, the law is going to get you, one way or another.

Dex-chan lover
Have to say they make a good duo. The artist draws well while the writer definitely had a goal in mind. Can't they just make him bow and apologize? From what I hear it's not even that bad but then again, it's been months since corona so maybe touching is illegal now that's got like 20-year prison sentence.

Users who are viewing this thread