Act-Age

VIP
@Tamed he charged with child protection law, which facing up to 10 year in jail with minimum 6 month. sound not bad, until you realized get jailed mean social death in japan and he guaranteed jail at very least 6 month. also japan has 99% conviction rate if you think he can just get away in trial.

VIP
@Tamed none. series is done. the artist and publisher drop it to not get affiliated with child molester.

That's all, folks!... still hurts. i really liked this one too. Too bad the author had to be a horrible person.

Author could've just gotten a sex doll and school uniforms. Or therapy. But then again this is Japan. Who knew what really happened. The judicial system is super corrupt.

Double-page supporter
What a scumbag. I guess he doesn't have the same pull as the authors of Rurouni Kenshin or Toriko so Shounen Jump don't mind cutting him loose.

>status: cancelled
Imagine ruining your succesful career for something this stupid, what a fucking retard, a let down to everyone who read and invested in this series, a stage play cancelled and a jc staff pre production as well (dodged a bullet there tho) i hope shiro can make her way into a succesful series again, i know it will be hard to top act age.

Users who are viewing this thread