Act-Age

While it's sad that the manga was canceled, I think what the publishers did was correct. Continuing work with that author would have sent a bad message to their readers (e.g. we condone pedophiles and are willing to work with them).

Even in the States, I doubt he would be welcome in most companies if he were convicted as a pedophile.

Besides, think about who his target audience is...

its kinda sad how we never got to find out what movie the director wanted yonagi to be in.
i had always looked forward to it and now i just feel a bit empty.

im disappointed that this manga will never be finished, but im glad that shonen jump dropped the creator for his misconduct. its inappropriate.

Shame this got cancelled, but props to the publisher for doing the right thing.

Congrats to the writer for slam dunking his entire life into the fucking dumpster.

Glad the artist was a good boy, the art was the best part of the manga.

Fed-Kun's army
I loved this manga but I'm glad the author was caught and the manga canceled

Eagerly waiting for Shiro Usazaki's next work

there is nothing wrong with touching teen butts. the author should be celebrated as a national hero. mhm mhm

VIP
@haikat4 if you are not on red notice of police in your nation. the police in your nation didn't do their job.

Dex-chan lover
Shonen Jump killing the series with no survivors:

No more volumes will be released after Volume 13. Volumes 1 to 12 won't have any more prints for an indefinite period of time.

All digital distribution of the series will stop in any bookstore, from third parties to Shonen Jump+ and Jump BOOK Store.

For every planned project that includes applicants, merch will be shipped as scheduled even if they can be canceled.

Act-Age's Official 2021 Calendar will be discontinued. All reservations in Jump Store will be refunded and other customers should contact their bookstores.

Natsucomi's Photo Contest for act-age will be discontinued. Those selected will be able to re-entry for another series.

Rakujou's DVD Box present in commemoration of Volume 12 release will be canceled. All winners will have a replacement product sent in compensation.

Jump Shop's 366 Day Stickers for act-age scheduled for release on August 30th will be discontinued

Studio Daikokuten Website has been taken down. Yonagi has been removed from Shonen Jump's Youtube Channel and every act-age video is now private and unavailable.

Dex-chan lover
Author had a good thing, but saw some schoolgirl butt and did a bad thing.

And this, kids, is why we can't have nice things. Anymore.

Dex-chan lover
Oh good. With Shounen Jump putting both the artist and the author under the guillotine, we get to have all the chapters here. Hope the artist discovers a way to change their style.

Fed-Kun's army
At least this will serve as an example that Japan does not tolerate pedophilia, even the smallest act of it could ruin your entire life.

VIP
@Tamed the artist her self deleted every mention of act age in her profile. even before shueisha announced anything. and shueisha said will support usazaki future project.

Dex-chan lover
@kuro0102 eh, as long it doesn't hurt their sales by much, otherwise they'd have done the same with Kenshin author years ago.

@TinTheGreat they're blacklisting the ip, so yes.

Dex-chan lover
@kuma
They would as soon as she changes her style I'd imagine. I'm not of the mind to believe that she can carry on with the same art style she used in Act-Age now that all of it is now "evil" and not a separate work from the author. I mean, if what they say is correct, not even the 2021 calendar is safe. That's not even part of what the author wrote but her art itself.

Users who are viewing this thread