Act-Age

Dex-chan lover
RIP my favorite manga. 2020 strike again... author, cmon, why cant you just went to the hookers... 😭

I’m honestly glad I never fully read this story now. I can tell there’s going to be a storm of 1 stars piling in.

Just... try not to do that.

We are not here to rate the author as a human being. We are here to rate the author’s work, their ability to write, and their ability to create characters with depth in a fulfilling world.

These things are not tied to an author’s moral choices, unless they are forcefully mixed in with the story. And from what I’ve seen of reviews and comments, Act-Age is not one of those stories.

Rate it a 1 star if you truly believe his story is horrible, not if he himself is horrible.

(But honestly, I can’t stop you from doing whatever, it’s a free site. Just know it’s not gonna properly reflect the quality of the story)

Dex-chan lover
Shiro Usazaki the artist/illustrator of this is now jobless too thanks to her partner who didn't ACT his AGE

@user_878197 i dont see whiteknighting though? i didn't even know that the artist was female until you mentioned it, and i'm seeing some comments mistaking her for a male. does this mean that feeling bad for the artist is whiteknighting?
She's mediocre. It's not a matter about opinion
dunno man, pretty sure that's an opinion. are you implying that if i were to borrow the time of 10 randomly picked people, and i was to show them this artstyle, they are guaranteed to call it mediocre?

Dex-chan lover
@darkersidez I suppose that's a joke, 'cause thanks to the author this series will get sent to oblivion.

and it was good enough to get adapted T.T

at least the author of Nidoume no Jinsei, didn't get his series cut, only the anime (for his racist tweets).... this on the other hand involves the cops, we lost this one 😭😭

Double-page supporter
Well, another victim of not keeping your carnal desires in their pants. Man, that's terrible.

Welp. I was going to read this but I am now sure it won't get continued.
At least the victims will get to see this creep put in jail. What a fucking waste for this manga though.

It'll be pretty messed up if the writer gets a minor punishment. Look at the author of Rurouni Kenshin. Got caught with CP in 2017 and he's still working with Shonen Jump. Got a small fine, no accountability jesus christ

My earlier comment got vibechecked for being too based. Anyway, it’s unfortunate that they (including mangadex readers) will bury the mangaka and his work just because of one lewd incident. I wonder how everyone would feel if he committed a serious violent crime. Users will rate this manga one star just because they think the heavens will smile down on them for doing so..

Author's male, 29, and the kids (not just one) he touched were middle school aged (12-15).

Dude's done no matter what.

Artist is female and has no relation to the situation other than being a partner with the author for this work. There is even a reason to believe that they had a bad partnership together considering how they unfollowed one another way before the crime.

Users who are viewing this thread