Act-Age

Dex-chan lover
Got a sense of dread when she said they were all her. Damn...

Yikes, the romance (if there's any) is with Sumiji?????? Oh well, my faves are Araya and Chiyoko so I guess MC can end up with whoever :/

was really good for the first few arcs, it was super interesting to see the development of all the actors. unfortunately, it went from really interesting interpretations of acting to straight up garbage, still worth reading up until that point.
i dropped it around
the double casting part, 'cause everything getting ridiculous. like how tf did ogami upstage a scene just by his presence as he was passing by??? and i dont understand why they even started competing, i think its so shallow to think that you would compare acting by the numbers, its like thinking that naruto is better than berserk just because a lot more people like naruto better, you get me?. don't get me wrong they are both good, its just that comparing art works using numbers is stupid

I just blew past all 116 chapters of this in one night 😂 it’s been a while since a manga inspired me to make that kind of time investment. This is interesting for sure and I hope those anime adaptation rumors are true!

The theater arc made me cry. Very moving. The next arc after that made me drop the manga. It’s just too difficult to suspend my disbelief.
Nothing makes sense. It’s like a fever dream.
Like the part where the rival actress won’t have a career in a few years. I get female actresses don’t have long career because people prefer young pretty face. But the rival is like a prodigy, the best in her generation. And her boss is like the most important person in Japanese movie industry.

Or the hot shot actor that made it in Hollywood. Japan just doesn’t have an actor of that caliber.

The double casting part is just...
Did the author get inspired from Mitchell and Webb’s Sherlock Holmes skit?

Double-page supporter
I figured it out. This is to acting what Kuroko no Basket is to basketball lol

Users who are viewing this thread