Act-Age

Keeping up with this manga. It's so good. I appreciate all the translation.

Dex-chan lover
While I think the latest arc has one major weakness (with Kei's forgiveness bit being in one chapter and feeling rushed/kinda cheap), the majority is wonderful and fantastically written. Best Shounen series yet to be made imo. And still not even an anime yet.

Dex-chan lover
If only the official site allowed mid chapter viewing.. even the fucking app doesn't allow it

Dex-chan lover
@Lyendith She hasn't said it, but it's pretty obvious she did considering she had to end the play forgiving and she can only do so once she understands it herself.

Double-page supporter
I'm so angry author basically skips the Chiyoko version. I understand why -- the arc is already super long, and repeating the content risks losing reader attention and bringing the ever-dangerous axe -- but if Glass Mask can do the parallel plays, so can this one damn it!

I really really liked it, but these recent chapters have changed my mind lol, dropped. Still giving it a high rating. Anyway, pay respect to your elders and go read Skip Beat. Suffering since 2002.

There are so many missing chapters that I got confused while reading. That makes no sense let me rephrase that. I started reading it thinking there were 110 chapters when there are only like 20. I got so confused while reading it thinking it was only me, little did I know that the chapters were gone. Also, the tags are wrong.

Fed-Kun's army
I had put this on Before on ch 90 because And 4 months ago here. they had not updated in a while and will put it here in case it happens again

This link will get you to this viz which has the first three chapters for free and the last three chapters for free when I wrote this the last three chapters were https://www.viz.com/shonenjump/chapters/act-age

Next update

Manga plus No longer gives you Ch 1 to 6 than last 6 chapters as when I wrote this on December 22 same update They still have same update.
There site states

New chapter arrives on Sunday, May 10, 12:00
The latest 3 chapters are viewable in this title. Please be aware that the 3rd latest chapter will be hidden when a new chapter is added.

https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/titles/100036

Can use this even if no new ch update Showing .

Hope this helps and hope not needed.

If you like to read all the chapters in between
http://www.mangago.me/read-manga/act_age/

Has from chapter 1 to 110 as of April 29

Dex-chan lover
Does someone have the cover art for vol. 11 without the captions?

On hold. I'll wait for the series to end then read everything. It started out great but the pace is frustratingly slow now. It's starting to get predictable too, somehow it's following the typical fighting shounen manga development. I'm no longer excited when there's a new chapter

Users who are viewing this thread