Act-Age

> This manga is really good, but I feel empty after reading it. idk why
> Overall okay but didn't really get me to be too into it.
Thanks god, I'm not alone lol
I don't remember what I said here before -- it was a bit of a debate, and I really didn't get something that interested me.
It was like I was watching something in the middle of the road, my eyes kept staring but I felt nothing about it. Too bland.
There is no explosive sensation which is not usually for Shounen Jump comic.
The theme is creative, different but not enough to bite me in.

Power Uploader
Man, with the latest chap the series is really striving for that harem tag, isn't it. XD

7g9q.png

Fed-Kun's army
This one is pretty tame in term of bullshitting the scenes, so I don't really get why people are complaining.

Ye guys never read Skip Beat before? 😶

ooh i love everything about this. I kinda hope for some shoujo-ish themes but the focus on acting is fun too.

@viovio

Imo the last arc is diving pretty deep into shonen. Expecting the four heavenly kings of acting to show up any moment now.

Lex

Official publisher site is not working for me. Pages won't load. Wtf is wrong with it?

Easy to read, yet mesmerizing. The characters are all unique and most of them are imo easy to relate to. And even the side characters can be incredibly interesting and add something valuable to the story. Other than that, the art is stunning. The paneling is effective in carrying across its message, and the character expressions carve that further into your skin.

Stage Arc opinion:
I didn't need to cry during the Stage Arc, but I felt so sad by the end of it!! I got more ahead of me, but I ordered a book of the original tale (Night on the Galactic Railroad by Kenji Miyazawa) so fast thanks to the story arc, haha. I guess the performance of Campanella really struck me deep... Yonagi's version of Campanella was beautiful... and Araya's version of Giovanni really shook me up. I felt the pain of departure at the last stage scene.

The thing about the mangaplus is that you can't reread some older chapters or can you? Help!

There are some readers who thought that it's not their cup of tea...
But... I am seriously saying that you should read this manga...
I dont care about others preference, but... I love this manga so much!

Dex-chan lover
Burn the trees, salt the earth and litter the skies with eternal ash. So this is the old Kei's harnessed hatred. Fascinating.

Fed-Kun's army
@Lyendith what is the manga of ur profil picture please and is there a bit of romance in this manga ?

Power Uploader
@migh Well, that's… Act-age, obviously? I thought you'd know that if you're posting here. >.>

If you just learned about it, no there's no explicit romance. Yet.

Currently my fav manga to follow. Link to your site, blog or your dog's myspace page just keep em tasty updates flowing, my good man.

It is nice to be able to see the notifications on mangadex so thanks for that too!

Fed-Kun's army
I had put this on ch 90 because they had not updated in a while and will put it here in case it happens again

This link will get you to this viz which has the first three chapters for free and the last three chapters for free when I wrote this the last three chapters were https://www.viz.com/shonenjump/chapters/act-age

Next update

Manga plus No longer gives you Ch 1 to 6 than last 6 chapters as when I wrote this on December 22 same update They still have same update.
There site states

New chapter arrives on Sunday, May 10, 12:00
The latest 3 chapters are viewable in this title. Please be aware that the 3rd latest chapter will be hidden when a new chapter is added.

https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/titles/100036

Can use this even if no new ch update Showing .

Hope this helps and hope not needed.

If you like to read all the chapters in between
http://www.mangago.me/read-manga/act_age/

Has from chapter 1 to 110 as of April 29

Users who are viewing this thread