Act-Age

Double-page supporter
Seems like Fallen Angel scan stopped translating it due to official english serialization and... I can't fuckin read it because they block it in non-english country.

Guess I gotta learn how to setup a proxy. :Reeeeee:

Power Uploader
@ShinGetsu That's when I'm glad I learned Japanese. X) It'll take a few months for Viz to catch up to chapter 42… sucks…

Power Uploader
Chapter 51 is out in Japan, and Act-age gets its first magazine cover for the occasion!

R.I.P. Iwao. ='( You were a good man.

Power Uploader
Chapter 52… glad to see Kei back to her dorky self, I missed it. 😁

Double-page supporter
You can read the continuation in https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp

Power Uploader
Little update on the sales: volume 5 sold 52,000 copies in its first week, which is nothing to scoff at. For comparison, Dr. Stone volume 9 sold around 60,000 in the same week.

Power Uploader
@Lilysansiren Fallen Angels Scans dropped the series because they are now officially available in English. The link is in the description.

Power Uploader
And now Kei must perform her most difficult role yet: a functional member of society. 😅

Dex-chan lover
I'm so glad I can speak Portuguese. For the first time in my life, it paid off

This manga is really good, but I feel empty after reading it. idk why

Dex-chan lover
This reminds me a lot of Skip Beat (among other things) for totally obvious reasons. The acting here seems less interesting, I have to say, but I'll give it the advantage of not having that disappointingly crappy romance subplot (as far as I read anyway). Support cast seems kinda similar; some I like, some I don't, some feel I've seen too often.

Overall okay but didn't really get me to be too into it.

Aggregator gang
Ehh, I'v checked a few chapters of this and the manga seems to try and sell to you how acting is ALWAYS 120% SUPR SRS BSNS and over-exaggerates, think vibes like Hanebado or "Incredible! Decanting from such a height!" give off. You know, unintentional comedy at times. So, not really my cup of tea (and I prefer coffee anyway).

Users who are viewing this thread