Act Like You Love Me! - Ch. 1

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I read all the possible titles and honestly all of them were *cheff kiss*

But honestly I would come here expecting a whole other manga if you used the "It's not romanticism, it's communism". Would of died, honestly. I love that title.

LMFAOO i love this, can’t wait to see more of it cuz boy is this 1st chap. already capturing interest. also gonna use it as my #1 manhwa with a critique on capitalism

I have not laughed over or loved a new series as much as I have done with this one and it is just the first chapter.

I will laugh if he really does suck her toes in the next chapter! 🤣

Double-page supporter
I'm a fan of "Not dating, dictating" and "Just Listen, no Kissing"

IMAGINE A HANDSOME MAN IN A HIGH CLASS SUIT PROSTRATING HIMSELF IN FRONT OF YOUR DOOR LIKE WHATTTTT HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fed-Kun's army
I'm in this manga and I don't like it.

Note to self hire a butler.

I Mandate, Not date; Be a Slave, Not a Suitor; No Loving, Just Shoving; Not Dating, Dictating all brilliant titles, but the best must be "It's Not Romanticism, It's Communism". That's simply golden.

lmaooo I do background for a living and I just KNEW she was gonna get chewed out by the ADs for leaving set 😂 usually bathrooms aren't far from holding or set so to get lost and find the green room is a talent

Users who are viewing this thread