Adachi to Shimamura - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Radiance That Reaches For the Sun: Heliotrope

is that girl in the grocery the childhood friend of Shima?..
anyway, i feel like Adachi matures on this chap..but why is it so short.. :(

thanks for the chap..

Group Leader
@Purplelibraryguy It helps to have a cooking thermometer around. If the chocolate is not tempered at the right temperature, it won't be glossy when it cools. It's not hard but a beginner could easily mess it up.

Dex-chan lover
@youkari Huh, is that so? I suppose now that I think about it, although I do a medium amount of cookery with chocolate, that's not something I ever actually do. I make chocolate mousse, chocolate cake, chocolate sauce, truffles and things, but not just melting and re-solidifying. I'm not really a presentation kind of guy, so if it's still going to be just chocolate after the process I figure I'll just eat the chocolate bar. If I ever do it, like for an accent of pure chocolate on something, I'll keep that in mind.
But still, just not glossy isn't what she got. "It feels horrible in my mouth. Not only is the taste unremarkable, the pieces are misshapen as well"--I don't see how she managed all of those problems. Unless she started with, like, Hershey's chocolate or something.

Fed-Kun's army
The more i read this manga,
The more im sure that this isnt really a yuri, Its a shoujo-ai manga about one sided crush, heck i m even sure that shimamu isnt into girl.

I am actually reading this manga as an interesting pov story of a girl who likes someone whose, unfortunately, have different sex preferences. And is struggling because of that.

@kururugikai
Nah.
Shimamura never explicitly implies where her preferences lie, and just seems less romantically inclined in the first place.
That doesn't make her straight or even unattracted to Adachi, but without Adachi able to muster up her own feelings Shimamura is comfortable with how close they are currently.
So, it's more like somebody who is probably more along the lines of demisexual (Adachi only feels attraction to those she is close to and didn't feel that way towards anyone else) trying to understand those feelings and seeing if the other party is willing to accept those feelings.

Also, it is literally based on a Yuri light novel, so even if Shima isn't chasing girl tail 24/7 it doesn't mean that she's straight.

Double-page supporter
D5GTWkd.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread