Adachi to Shimamura - Vol. 5 Ch. 30 - Shimamura's Sword

Dex-chan lover
Damn... Ive always though the Adachi's "Shimamura is all i have" thing was way too much and sure expected her to brake seeing Shimamura in the festival with Tarumi but really didnt expect this. Ive kept hoping all that speech was only in Adachi's head but it wasnt. If anything it made the story more awkward. Adachi obsession was almost too much and Shimamura complete lack of interest was also frustrating but this is turning into something way weirder than ive expected.

While it certainly hurts a lot, Adachi kinda needs to fall on her face here. She's way too possesive and if she behaves like this they can never have a healthy relationship. Shimamura has her own problems as well ofc, she's way too apathetic. But I hope both of them learn to trust and respect each other properly before they get into a relationship.

Dex-chan lover
I left this manga for quite a while and this is what I came back to. Dang Shimamura.... I know Adachi was being weird, but dang.....

Well, that escalated quickly. I certainly didn't expect to see Adachi go full yandere.

While Adachi is starting to go full yandere I DO NOT BLAME HER

Shimamura has this wierd hobby of not caring about the ppl around her. Like dear lord how can u just ignore ur closest right at the beginning of the second semester which made adachi get scared and paranoid of losing her thru time but what is even WORSE IS THAT I FEEL LIKE HAVE DONE OR HANDLED SOME OF MY FRIENDS LIKE SHIMAMURA become close friends but after a year i would usually not know how they are doing even if i have their contacts. Its FRUSTRATING HOW I RELATE TO BOTH ADACHI AND SHIMAMURA. BUT DEAR LORD SHIMAMURA HOW CAN U JUST TELL A PERSON GOING THRU MINDBREAK THAT THEY ARE A PAIN

You can see Adachi has some deep problems when she says: "Are you going to hate me just like my mom does?"

Users who are viewing this thread