Adachi to Shimamura

Dex-chan lover
the other manga is better. It actually capable of storytelling.

It have actual development and introduce the character to each other from stranger. and by that, readers can see how thing get closer for them (and i just talking about chapter 1 alone). while this just skip and they touching, hold hand. i just see there are two gal already inner monologues gay for the other. no build up whatsoever

Personally prefer the slow burn of the other adaptation over this version. Feels like someone said "the other version has too much stuff, cut out everything that isn't immediate yuri"

Dex-chan lover
sort of can't believe what i'm seeing in the thread here. i ended up dropping the other version but i get why some would like that over this; it seemed like a more straightforward retelling of a novel. and i would probably enjoy the book if i'd read it? the writing wasn't an issue, it was the 4-panel presentation which, for me, just killed any sense of rhythm that could have been had from the dialogue. (it'd actually have been a better experience if it were just the words with no art - like, a book, you know, lol)

but like, people are saying THIS is 'rushed' pacing? if i had read it without the knowledge that it was a book adaptation i would just think it had a standard shoujo ai plot structure. you gotta be able to judge it by its own. like, this is what's average, it's that the other one was unconventionally paced like a novel

also... i don't wanna use the O word here, it has a bad rep. but the art here is objectively more detailed and thought out than the old ver. maybe that doesn't mean better but you really can't criticize it for having art that has more put into it

this feels like its not going anywhere, its just the same "drama" over and over and over

Why are you fucks still behind like 6 chapters from dynasty scan? It's not like you have any reluctance to steal from other sites.

Group Leader
@Abelmayfair I think you're confusing this manga with the other (cancelled) adaptation. This version is still on-going with new chapters coming out every month around the 27th and is, in fact, being released on mangadex first.

I really like this. Many yuri title progress so quickly to kiss or to give some unnecessary angsty conflict. Here I see the two girls genuinely want the betterment of others with full compassion and consideration. It is like a dance between two people with great harmony. It is a very lovely thing to see.

I don't mind being spoiled so can someone spoil me if they finally start dating in the light novel?

Users who are viewing this thread