Adachi to Shimamura

I don't mind being spoiled so can someone spoil me if they finally start dating in the light novel?

@Happiste38 they do start dating, but the manga is only about 1/4 of the way there

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
I can barely contain my excitement waiting for the anime. It feels so close, yet still so far. October can't come fast enough.

I haven't read this yet but I read the other one.. I'm confused on what this is about? Is it just the official serialization? Like is anything even going to change? I'd rather not read this again if its going to end the same shitty way as the other manga

New visual and anime PV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XbVLVBWyc4

EgztOPDUwAAFbet

Group Leader
@Dl00 It's the official serialization. For anime, they're basing it on the light novel. Idk how different the light novel is different from the manga though

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how far the anime will go, I’m hoping it gets to
the festival date they have

i'm excited for the anime, but it probably won't get to any of the juicy parts like
the phone call or the festival.

I enjoy the story and satisfied with the draw. But how I can say this?? Uhmm... i dont too like adachi character??? Maybe because I was expecting that she is a cold but bold person? And it turned to be a disappointment when I see her character turn to be an obsessive one. I can't blame it either since she is a lonely girl so when she has sm one that she can talk with, she become obsessive. Idk, but it give me some chills lol.

i wonder if i would see the
3 walls of jealousy
in the manga, for me that was the worst part of the novel and i hated when shimamura said how
she would see whats it like
and that part felt too rushed. Those were my pet peeves of the ln, rest was good tho

Dex-chan lover
Hate to be the person popping balloons of hope around here, but the issue I have with this manga (which appears to be a near literal adaptation of the light novel) is that the light novel story is very long. If it had to be expressed in manga chapters, I'd guess the LN was up to chapter 100 or more.

It's very rare for a Yuri manga to go that long without getting axed. Not saying it's impossible, but you can probably count on one hand the number of serialized Yuri series that have made it that far. Also, every single one that goes that long has a strong comedy focus. However, this story has almost no comedy. There are bizarre and wacky elements at times, but they're played oddly straight.

Also, I feel like this isn't a great choice to be made into an anime, for similar reasons. The anime will never reach a satisfying ending. Then again, Yuri anime are designed for fan service and to cater to the CGDCT crowd, and this story does have a strong beginning. But I suspect that people who like satisfying F/F romance stories are not going to be happy with the anime (even if mostly for its lack of ending).

Then again, Yuri anime are designed for fan service and to cater to the CGDCT crowd, and this story does have a strong beginning. But I suspect that people who like satisfying F/F romance stories are not going to be happy with the anime (even if mostly for its lack of ending). /quote]

I agree. Most Yuri anime sucks exactly because of that, and it doesn't matter how strong or sucessful the fandom of a specific Yuri manga is, they will never see all of it's story being completed as animation.

I wish the studios/marketing/whatever would just let Yuri fans be and give us the adaptations that we want, with the content that we want - without hiding behind fanservices, stories that go nowhere or being overly focused on moe.

Not only it is frustrating but it feels somehow insulting.

yay..i like the new cover..
anime episode 1 released as well..💕

Users who are viewing this thread