Addicted to Her - Ch. 45 - I Finally Found You

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie it's kind of a bitch move to hide nan zhi from her knowing everything and in this situation...
Thank you for your work!

Dex-chan lover
She found her and now they've stumbled into a honeymoon trip. Works out! I love this series. It represents a lot of the intimate, smaller details in their relationship in a way that always stands out to me. Feels so cozy, even compared to other similar series.
Not gonna lie it's kind of a bitch move to hide nan zhi from her knowing everything and in this situation...
Thank you for your work!
A bit, maybe. But she was instructed by NanZhi, her boss, not to tell anyone her whereabouts. Puts her in a tough place.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
She found her and now they've stumbled into a honeymoon trip. Works out!

A bit, maybe. But she was instructed by NanZhi, her boss, not to tell anyone her whereabouts. Puts her in a tough place.
she thought herself while handing the ticket plane it's better for her to have nan zhi and qin mi together, when 2sec before saying you leave me no choice, playing and manipulating in a situation like that is just cruel

Dex-chan lover
she thought herself while handing the ticket plane it's better for her to have nan zhi and qin mi together, when 2sec before saying you leave me no choice, playing and manipulating in a situation like that is just cruel
However, witnessing Qin Mi's deteriorating health from the search, she shares the information, while hoping Nan Zhi's happiness will leave her unwilling to punish her friend. She prepared the tickets and flight.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
lol don’t be a drama queen

Dex-chan lover
However, witnessing Qin Mi's deteriorating health from the search, she shares the information, while hoping Nan Zhi's happiness will leave her unwilling to punish her friend. She's not manipulating here, just in a tough spot. She prepared the tickets and flight.
when saying you leave me no choice, it means she was already prepared to do it, while already having the plane ticket before saying it, to me that's pretty explicit

Dex-chan lover
when saying you leave me no choice, it means she was already prepared to do it, while already having the plane ticket before saying it, to me that's pretty explicit
I'm not sure what the distinction is but I don't want to continue talking about it. It's a minor thing. So I'll bow out.

Dex-chan lover
ling probably got the ticket after mi fainted due to lack of sleep and hypoglycemia... its not an attempt at manipulation, its seeing that mi is so dedicated to zhi that shes putting her own health on the line to try finding her

anyways from the wording mi says "maybe im a bit tired becase we just got back to work" before fainting, implying its been a while (in the chapter it says the bar searching happened all in a span of a week), so its unlikely ling even knew of mis condition before she blacked out

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry for asking, but are they gonna go (not so) straight for honeymoon in Bali? Ah finally, they met again:wooow:
Thank you for translating!

Dex-chan lover
ling probably got the ticket after mi fainted due to lack of sleep and hypoglycemia... its not an attempt at manipulation, its seeing that mi is so dedicated to zhi that shes putting her own health on the line to try finding her

anyways from the wording mi says "maybe im a bit tired becase we just got back to work" before fainting, implying its been a while (in the chapter it says the bar searching happened all in a span of a week), so its unlikely ling even knew of mis condition before she blacked out
she saw her spiraling down for like 9 days knowing the entire story, for me saying "you don't leave me the choice" means she had the choice before hand to reveal the truth
edit: nvm it seems the translation got changed, sorry for the bother Annettedesu
(i hope it wasn't changed because of me arguing :notlikethis:)

Last edited:
Yaaaaay, I haven't been to Bali yet, but I am amazed to see how easy it was to find her Jiejie!!! I love theeeeeeeeeem. Quin is da bomb!

Dex-chan lover
Man, I wish I had enough cash that when I decided to disappear for a while to contemplate the ruins of my career, I could do it by taking a trip to hang out at the beach in Bali.

Users who are viewing this thread