Adopted Daughter-in-Law Is Preparing to Be Abandoned - Ch. 37

Dex-chan lover
While certainly predictable that the MC is special somehow it's very interesting to finally see how.

Dex-chan lover
While certainly predictable that the MC is special somehow it's very interesting to finally see how.
She's the most special person in that whole world because she remembers her past life in another world, where this series' world was a novel she read. If those three stooges were in the novel, their words would have been translated, as otherwise the novel readers wouldn't have understood anything. Since Ellie is a novel reader, perhaps she inherited that readers' understanding.

More down to Earth, her present background isn't simple either. I doubt we really know what her mother was all about. We only know the public story about her being an infamous thief, who got executed. Do we know who her father was? I can't recall such a detail.

Dex-chan lover
Alright now I'm convinced the reason why Ellie's mother was deemed a thief who stole from the royal family was because she got pregnant with Ellie and ran away. In other words stole the royal grandchild
Oh I like this theory!

Dex-chan lover
Well this is starting to confirm why her mother was labelled as a 'thief'. We never learned what she 'stole' from the royal family and if its an object, it may have turned up somewhere already but if it's a child, then-

Dex-chan lover
Seems like a pretty large hint that Ellie has royal blood

Fed-Kun's army
such convenient plot, she only wanted some blacksmiths and a flick immediately popped up

ivv

Dex-chan lover
This wacky shit is going kinda far...
I hope the author can manage all this shit xD

Users who are viewing this thread