After School Labyrinth Adventurer ~ I'm now able to go back and forth between Japan and another world, and I'll work hard to level up~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 1…

Dex-chan lover
I think the shadows are people who have a grudge against the witch and wants to ruin her apprentice's reputation.

Dex-chan lover
I think the shadows are people who have a grudge against the witch and wants to ruin her apprentice's reputation.
more of the witch really claimed MC as hers and puts heavy "protection" of him, dealing with almost everything that MC shouldn't really concern with. Aside from that, MC is not really restricted.

That is how I see it.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur good work...
^^...

Around the 2nd half of the chapter(?), the translation seems a bit rough there...
(OωO`)...

Dex-chan lover
Sorry for the late update everyone. I was feeling burnout and could bring myself to translate. I'm trying to get back on that horse now and want to do 3-5 pages a day in the future
Heyya, take care man, go outside or do something else for a while. That feeling of burnout will go away sooner or later. Just do what's the best for you

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur good work...
^^...

Around the 2nd half of the chapter(?), the translation seems a bit rough there...
(OωO`)...
Rough in what way? I did come back to translating the chapter after a 2 week break after page 13

Dex-chan lover
Appman, doing god's work.

What's that "Obsessorid" thing on page 9 supposed to mean?

Supporter
Sorry for the late update everyone. I was feeling burnout and could bring myself to translate. I'm trying to get back on that horse now and want to do 3-5 pages a day in the future
I’m blown away at by how good your translation is, I hope you get some rest

Double-page supporter
more of the witch really claimed MC as hers and puts heavy "protection" of him, dealing with almost everything that MC shouldn't really concern with. Aside from that, MC is not really restricted.

That is how I see it.
MC can take care of himself well enough, maybe he was attacked once as a way to get at his master but managed to easily deal with it on his own.

Appman, doing god's work.

What's that "Obsessorid" thing on page 9 supposed to mean?
Might be more information in the LN, but the WN doesn't really have anything on him yet. Some heinous criminal MC apparently killed, seems to have lost against him once. MC described him as "someone who shouldn't exist in this world". Might be a demon since potential demon king successor takes an interest in MC because he was able to kill him. Looked over it again to check if there was a new chapter yet and Obsess Ord was a beast head.

Last edited:
Power Uploader
The question is did he rescue her knowing who she was or was it a coincidence? Hopefully going forward her mother gets better now.

Wonder when we'll get more going back and forth between Japan and the other world.. seems we've mostly been in the other world so far.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah suck it predatory megacorporations!

In before they do something stupid like sabotage or kidnapping-to-slavery tho.

Users who are viewing this thread