After Transformation, Mine and Her Wild Fantasy - Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
If I were to one day wake up in two female bodies, I would be so happy. Two of me would be amazing. If one was male, it had better be cute.

Typical of these isekai genre. Whisked away to another world and they just accept it in stride. As if they're self-aware of the genre itself.

Also, I'm counting down to when this guy tries to bang his female side.

Sem

Dex-chan lover
The artwork looks like the artist learned how to draw by staring at Miwa Shirow

Why the hell would you do that in public especially the first thing after waking up. Absolutely disgusting, this is why you must have something to hit people with everywhere you go and my generation is filled with complete idiots that it's sad. I'm so disappointed with the economy right now and I don't even have to pay taxes yet.

Also just because you save a girl it still doesn't give you the right to touch them without their consent much less carry her. So he his an idiot but you don't get to say that you haven't did anything wrong either blond. Also of she was a girl who needed help she would scream help.

Ah, finally, the second xomic I found after learning about mangadex, here again in my hands. This makes me feel so strange and confused. At one moment I think, "yeah i get you," and at another moment, I think I do, except replace a human emotion poke fear or anxiety with it fsggjejj5sf68 or some other nonsense that might be a complete and sensible and comprehensible notion to the MC. This is a trash manga, but this first chapter is singular in giving us the only dividualistic MC ever.

@MeepLord I think the MC is the consciousness that is distributed across both the boy and the girl. It is very silly to call the MC "he", although clearly "it" started as a man before this mix-up. Basic notions to us might no longer be comprehensible to him. Likewise, basic notions to him might be only gibberish to us. Rather than reading this like the MC is a human, reading it like he is a starfish alien with a severe case of mistaken identity as a human makes this a fun read. Also, it is strange to imagine how the two minds are kept synchronized. Well... it's magic!

Users who are viewing this thread