Again My Life - Ch. 66

Dex-chan lover
Since when do you have to prove someone is innocent rather than just address the attempt at proving they are guilty? Is 'Innocent until proven guilty' a thing in Korea?

Also all those lawyers in this manwha are annoying, talking about only defending 100% guaranteed innocent all the time, that's not how being a lawyer work at all.

Fed-Kun's army
@BalrogDeMorgoth agreed, lawyer work is portrayed in a ridiculous way. Also, what the ff is not even interrogating known sexual offenders that live in the area? usually they are the first suspect, especially if they have a violent past. In this comic aside from the MC, prosecutors and police are nothing but a joke.

Dex-chan lover
@BalrogDeMorgoth I mean... Lawyers as portrayed in the manwha literally do everything, Stakeouts, Undercover work, combat, investigation and all the other shit. So it having lawyers that are pure Black and White individuals is only another unrealistic stance.

Double-page supporter
wait this whole time i thought the crooked senior was the defense attorney guy...

Fed-Kun's army
@PeachyBee I thought that for a bit too. They have different personalities and usually different scenery around them, so if you go by that you can figure it out.

Dex-chan lover
This feels pretty unrealistic most of the time, but I don't know if I came here looking for realism. I'll flow with the fantasy for now, usually when a manga betrays itself and it becomes just an expresion from the desires/fears/regrets of the author is when I drop off (or put it on hold until my heart is ready).

this lawyer guy is an immortal. he doesn't get one bit older from when MC was in second year highschool.

Users who are viewing this thread