Again My Life - Ch. 68

she's really fucking annoying, thinking it's cool to swear randomly and the way she handled the investigation. the line "the right to remain silent doesn't belong to u trash" proves that either she's incompetent or evil

Double-page supporter
I've never understood what's the point of giving more than a life sentence.

what a load of BS. this thing is drama no more, pure fantasy. Lawyers that pull back onl cuz the press? then serial killers, mob members, etc, none of them would have a laywer, included CEOs that got caught red handed.

@Legion_01 I think it is the central line of the plot. This fictional world his just so corrupted than this kind of thing is possible. (Sorry for my english, it is not my first langage)

@shyri its so that even if the person behaves well in prison and gets a parole he will only be off for 1 of his lifetimes, therefore never being allowed to leave

@Shyri cause if they got more then there are lower chances of being acquitted during a second trial to reduce the sentence ?

Double-page supporter
Do they not have discovery in korea? Each side of the case should know what evidence is being used before the trial lol

@Tomas28 Basically yeah, say for example a person gets 3 lifetime sentences, he serves 20 years of his first one and is successful in his parol, now he starts his second sentence until he serves all of them or which is more likely he dies

Dex-chan lover
@Danila So, if the judge whants that person to die in prison no matter what he can just throw 5 life sentences?

Users who are viewing this thread