The Ride-On King - Ch. 68 - The President and the Temple of the Gods

Dex-chan lover
It's always a blast to read a story that basically goes: "Hitler did nothing wrong", and you have to remind yourself: "No, wait, hold on, that's still Hitler". :v
(Of course the analogy doesn't really quite work here)
Solid villain backstory though.

That being said, the explanation about "why our devices function for so long?" is pretty crap, though.
Yeah? "We just made it better"? Kinda weird cop-out. It'd have made more sense to have them own a solar battery charger. Even if that wasn't a thing back then, it'd still make more sense than: "just cuz".
It makes sense, as in, the yggdrasil printer reads the phone as (a shell), a screen, a processor and a battery.

Then they made the shell out of mithril, battery out of nuclear power pack, a quantum processor.

You get the idea, yggdrasil literally printed the concept into reality with their adaptation of the technology with the sole intent of only keeping the outward appearance identical.

Dex-chan lover
It's "villain wasn't born, they are made" again.

But the author did a damn great job at stretching it into a deeper lore than just simply like 'heroes from another world summoned by a kingdom that's actually corrupt and the real villain'.

Dex-chan lover
This is the second story that I remember that I've read where it was the elves that caused all the major problems of that world by the time the MC arrived to essentially fix everything.

Dex-chan lover
I just returned to this manga after like a 2 years, I know I need to reread from where I left it , but
Wtf happened there? Where is president Putin?
What happened to the ride-all story?

Dex-chan lover
Remembers, Monsters arent born, they are made.

Except when they are born sociopaths

As expected, she gone mad after losing someone precious. So that baby probably Bell? But kinda curious why current Saki sharing name with that Saki and how she's related to Bell. Riku descendants? :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
Nah, watch it be that the potion-addicted Bell is that baby and not one of the mass produced ones currently in the Black Tower.
Still their gaybies, technically speaking, they said so.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter is a reminder of why you shouldn't mess with lesbians, the most pure creatures of God, because if you do they might genocide your entire people, they can be vicious like that :finnawoke:

I am not sure what exactly did you mean but if it's strange for you that Japanese can be villains I suggest you to read something about the "unit 731". 😏
Pretty sure he means normally any form of story making tends to favor its country of origin, just like, for example USA is the good guys and get gloryfied on the call of duty games.
So in contrast he remarks surprise on a Japanese manga, where the japanese are the bad guys.

Fed-Kun's army
Huh, another reason for elves slavery.
Too prideful, earning them some irks from other race(s).

Users who are viewing this thread