Again My Life - Ch. 72

Group Leader
if only we could have someone with a true sense of justice go back in time and clean up our world as well sheeesh

Power Uploader
@Jiral That's why I dislike Time Travel stories, to be honest. I read this one but only as a distraction. It's not bad, but in the end it's just hindsight on steroids. Even the drama falls somewhat flat because we know he knows the future. The author can probably whip up some tension here and there if something goes wrong because he changed the past, but overall it's just an impossible ride to victory.

Fed-Kun's army
@kendama I wholeheartedly agree. All stories where the MC travel to the past with godlike memory of future events are usually boring af. The drama here is mostly pointless and to make the MC act smart most side chars are braindead. We have yet to meet a single smart cop or a prosecutor who can clean their own nose without the MC's help.

It's like a house of cards take one out and one by one they will fall, this guy is a fucking genius!!! No one is loyal unless your useful, once you lose your usefulness you lose their loyalty.

@Legion_01 hey medical return is not godlike in terms of memory and knowing whatever happen in the future. he only does 2 things so far which by helping the 2 big company drug development. but even then, that action changed the future

Double-page supporter
That's kind of a badass nickname LOL

also, this is why you don't get involved with the popular kids O_O

Fed-Kun's army
@lucianone medical return is something i dropped a while ago. Too much pointless drama, divine plot armor, idiotic and socially impaired MC, and other stuff I'm not mentioning to not go OT. So far the only back in time story I'm liking is "kill the hero".

Thanks for the chapters.

This just keeps getting better and better. I can't wait for the next update.

Power Uploader
@Legion_01 Time travel to the past is only one iteration of a broader "omniscient viewpoint" genre that suffers from the same problem. Villainesses who have cleared the otome game, readers who finished the book, all the same, all equally boring.

I'm not saying that this premise cannot be made good. When the protagonist has only incomplete information, for example: the only villainess story I follow with actual interest (there are a couple I follow for the gags without caring much about the plot, but I normally drop these after a while) is Death is the only ending for the villainess, precisely because she didn't clear the game before being sucked into it, so she has just a slight edge of experience from the dozens of death endings, and there's a lot she doesn't know and she keeps being surprised by events.

There's also the new one they started scanlating a few days ago, where the guy goes back and forth between past and future and needs to change an event the background whereof he has only fragmentary knowledge of. Then we can feel the real challenge posed to the protagonist.

Users who are viewing this thread