Again My Life

This korean comics credibility went to 180 after the miltary service. He became superman, could illegally storm a mafia den by himself and beat all of them effortless, blackmailing too, maybe in korean laws are not needed. There are so much witnesses that he could end his career and go to prison but no, let's ignore this...

Ugh......Jesus Christ, I just spent the whole afternoon reading this when I could have been doing my math homework. Smh. 100% worth it though lmao this story is pog

This is great. It's like a reincarnation manga without the pain in the ass tropes and a dope mc.

Sure sometimes his plot armor gets a bit out of hand but it's still well restrained and maintains a sense of tension and the mc is not faceroll op.

A legal high drama with intense plot and revelation and none of that kdrama bullshit like forced romance and small time criminals knowing the laws more than expert prosecutors and case being closed by sheer luck, not skill, all for the sake of lengthening the run time.

The story seems promising but seeing a prosecutor defeating armed thugs with Kung Fu is a bit ridiculous. Do not expect cases solved with brains.

Users who are viewing this thread