Ah... and Mm... Are All She Says - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - An Editor's Job

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, you got a lot. But how many of those are bots? That smug-ass smirk screams "cheat".

You win some you lose some, the editor should consider this entire thing a gifted opportunity considering that her rookie artist is getting front-page coverage in the form of a contest like this. Everyone knows Norush because he's an established artist, But Toda-sensei is a brand new artist with just 2 works under her belt. The contest is only these two, so everyone will either be looking at Norush which they probably already know of, or this brand new artist. When you think about the amount of new readers/fans Toda-san has gained compared to Norush in this way, Toda-san is the clear winner here.

Dex-chan lover
THE POWER OF YURI WAS BROKEN BY THE TIGHT GRASP OF TENTACLES..
SHIT

Dex-chan lover
I don't think anybody else expected another result considering they basically had to face off against an editor that has thr body of a snake with a fox like expression, lol.

Well I dunno about manga business but if we're talking about revenue I say they'll be on par, like the manga said the readers of emotional yuri manga are more mature age wise and (in my experiences at least) more dedicated fans which means they won't mind to spend their income more compared to the shounen fans, add that with how non mainstream Yuri is and they can sell the tankobon at more premium price compared to the shounen manga

Group Leader
Can't fap to yuri? Maybe they can try yaoi instead and see if they can even get hard /s

i dont like the yuri bias here and how it makes shounen out to be lesser to yuri
im reading it cuz its a genuinely interesting manga about manga
but as a shounen reader this rubs me the wrong way

this mangas still a fun read though

Dex-chan lover
Great idea, online voting, that NEVER goes wrong. At least they couldn't vote in "Stalin X Hitler" fanfic as the winner.

Dex-chan lover
More than a battle between artist, this one was clearly a battle between editors. I don't like Nishi at all, always seems like he wants to show off and act like the best.....but in this chapter, he clearly outplayed Tanaka. He used his experience over the newbie, all the contacts he had and the popularity of the artist...things that Tanaka didn't do, but just because she couldn't...her artist is new to the scene and the same Takana is kinda new to this world, so she still lacks all that Nishi has.
Still mad tho...i feel like it's all calculated and that pisses me off, so fuck you Nishi!

Users who are viewing this thread