Ah Das Hot

Their was some more pages posted of "Oni Yome ga Totsuidekita", thank u for your translations :)

Power Uploader
It seems like you've decided to continue translating the Parallel World With a 1:39 ratio series. Would you be interested in translating the fantia/fanbox content if it was provided to you?

Power Uploader
It seems like you've decided to continue translating the Parallel World With a 1:39 ratio series. Would you be interested in translating the fantia/fanbox content if it was provided to you?
The thing is I was already planning on doing it and already was thinking of paying for it :)

A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal its missing chapter 11-13 translation could you make it

Power Uploader
A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal its missing chapter 11-13 translation could you make it
Has already been requested and already answered. :salute:

Edit: They’ve been translated!

Last edited:
252.jpg
group
as an avid reader coming over here from comic,

Power Uploader
Did you recently translate the NSFW version of A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal as well? Why don’t you upload it to MangaDex?
I uploaded the last couple of chapters I did of the R18+ 6 days ago. I want to take my time doing that one and not rush it. Moreover if you're wondering about chapter 132 I sent it to proofread so it should be done in one of these days. Also I want you to know that I do more than one manga so it takes time.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread