Ah Das Hot

Group Leader
Hi there, by any chance do you have any Discord or anything that I can contact you with? I might have a few series that might catch your fancy, and I'm not sure if you may want some help with your other series too
It seems that your manga picks and ours kind of overlaps XD

Power Uploader
Hi there, by any chance do you have any Discord or anything that I can contact you with? I might have a few series that might catch your fancy, and I'm not sure if you may want some help with your other series too
It seems that your manga picks and ours kind of overlaps XD
I do use Discord. (_jessedegdeg) Currently I'm not going to pick up more series, so maybe in the future or when I finish one. Thanks for the offer but I'll be fine =) I just like weird manga and web comics, lol.

Hi! Interested on getting both link and and file for the stepsister doujinshi; I just registered for this reason, actually. Not that I'll be able to translate the rest, but I do think I can write a fanfic about it (and fap to it, of course).

Power Uploader
your new released chapter is pretty decent in Kurasu no Gyaru ni Kuuki Atsukai Sareteimasu but if you think you're having a hard time doing the sfx, then I would say just stick with the bubble ones but I say S+ for effort for all the mangas that I do read from you

Hi, I'd like to know if there's a way to contact you. I saw you have a Discord (_jessedegdeg) but I don't know if it's the right one (I'm not used to it).
PS : Don't worry. It's not weird ^^'. I just want to talk about translation. If you don't mind, of course.

Power Uploader
Hi, I'd like to know if there's a way to contact you. I saw you have a Discord (_jessedegdeg) but I don't know if it's the right one (I'm not used to it).
PS : Don't worry. It's not weird ^^'. I just want to talk about translation. If you don't mind, of course.
Wait, where did you saw my Discord username? Also it depends on what actually. If it's about errors in translations, suggestions or something related to that I prefer it if you just comment it. I check MangaDex everyday anyway. If it's about something else then, yeah, that's my Discord.

Ok I just started translating manga into my language (French) with one of your works which is "A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal" and I found two problems as a result of that: First thing is that I never asked you for permission to use your work for translation and I'm really sorry I should have thought of that before. I'd like to know if it's still possible to use it. The second thing is that certain chapters of the work have writing outside the dialogue bubbles. I don't know exactly how to fix this (one of the biggest examples I have is when the protagonist shows up in class and we see their thoughts). The last thing I wanted to say was that I thank you for your work, it's thanks to him that I wanted to start the translation (on a weird manga but hey. . . ^^' ) and share it.

ps: don't worry about your Discord I just saw it in one of your discussions (that was your answer to Foxy2122)

Thx again

Power Uploader
Ok I just started translating manga into my language (French) with one of your works which is "A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal" and I found two problems as a result of that: First thing is that I never asked you for permission to use your work for translation and I'm really sorry I should have thought of that before. I'd like to know if it's still possible to use it. The second thing is that certain chapters of the work have writing outside the dialogue bubbles. I don't know exactly how to fix this (one of the biggest examples I have is when the protagonist shows up in class and we see their thoughts). The last thing I wanted to say was that I thank you for your work, it's thanks to him that I wanted to start the translation (on a weird manga but hey. . . ^^' ) and share it.

ps: don't worry about your Discord I just saw it in one of your discussions (that was your answer to Foxy2122)

Thx again
No worries! You asked for permission now, so feel free to use it! Well, the thing is I don't have the edited pages anymore of the older chapters I did and I don't use Photoshop so there's not really anything I can do for that, sorry! D:

No worries! You asked for permission now, so feel free to use it! Well, the thing is I don't have the edited pages anymore of the older chapters I did and I don't use Photoshop so there's not really anything I can do for that, sorry! D:
It's okay. You don't have to apologize ^^. But I think we misunderstood. I didn't want you to give me your old chapters or do the work for me. I just want to know how you managed to remove the Japanese text in the background and change them to English or did you use chapters without text (if you want of course ^^', I don't want my sentence to be understood as an order x) ) but Thank you for the answers.

Power Uploader
It's okay. You don't have to apologize ^^. But I think we misunderstood. I didn't want you to give me your old chapters or do the work for me. I just want to know how you managed to remove the Japanese text in the background and change them to English or did you use chapters without text (if you want of course ^^', I don't want my sentence to be understood as an order x) ) but Thank you for the answers.
I removed them for how far I could and typesetted it myself. Of course it's not perfectly identical to the raws and all but it's better than nothing :--)

I removed them for how far I could and typesetted it myself. Of course it's not perfectly identical to the raws and all but it's better than nothing :--)
So if I understand. You used something like Photoshop to delete the texts and redo all the background texts to put them in English? Wow well I'm going to have some work XD. Thank you and I'm sorry for taking your time.

Users who are viewing this thread