Aharen-san wa Hakarenai - Vol. 10 Ch. 94

Dex-chan lover
These "mob" characters are getting "goofier" each "chapter"! Thanks for the translations!!! 📚📚📚💓

Thank you! I’ve been waiting so long for more of this wonderful manga!

I hope you keep improving your skills. For a start maybe having the ‘real’ meaning in small text beside the original + a note in the margin explaining why it’s like that would be easier to understand than quotation marks.

Dex-chan lover
@asdfwanderer : Thank you for bringing this back. I think you should just drop the quotation marks though, I can't see them adding anything other than confusion. At the first glance I thought the chapter was stuffed with puns or yankee slang, but the smaller Japanese text you are talking about is probably just furigana, a reading aid to help understand the text for children or others who might not know the kanji in the normal text. It's a shounen manga after all. I don't know about the Chinese, but I know that simplified Chinese exists, so it could probably be something similar?
Anyway, thanks a lot, I'm happy to see this back.

Fed-Kun's army
Did he just T-pose'd away?

Also, thanks for the chapter, I've (we've) been waiting for this.

I missed this manga so fucking much but also what the actual fuck did I just read 🤣

Does anyone (da da da) have any "idea" what the hell (boom boom) I "just read"??

Users who are viewing this thread