Aharen-san wa Hakarenai - Vol. 10 Ch. 94

hey everyone!
its my first time doing a translation, so do leave some feedback on how i shld improve!
im translating this from the Chinese version and double checking with the Japanese versions for certain words and phrasings.

im not that well informed about motorsports and such, so it was a bit hard to translate Raidou's explanations.

i plan to translate chapter 94 to 109. im looking for all the help i can get as well, so feel free to message me on MD! (cuz it is tiring to translate a chapter lol i now understand how hard scanlators work)

Dex-chan lover
Mom!?

Thanks for the translation!
It would be great if you could find a shorter word or text to fit it in those small speech bubbles. Reading them as they are divided into two lines can be annoying sometimes

Yey, picked up! Also, the translations are good!

I thought they would go for a surprise DRRR cameo, but it's just his badass mom lol

Double-page supporter
Holy shit an update.
Thank You.
Thank you.
Thank You.
Thank You.

@Look4Diversion the parts in quotations arent puns AFAIK, but some of the quotations had small text beside it. im guessing its a way that Takashi is trying to speak tough

i'll take the chinese version for example:
on page 3 middle left, Takashi says: "多謝誇獎" (meaning "you flatter me" or "thank you for flattering me") with a small text saying "謝啦“ (meaning "thanks" in an informal way)

Group Leader
I think this was the strangest chapter yet... and that's saying a lot.

Dex-chan lover
Still wondering why the elementary school kids dressed and act as 80s-90s yankees and why its still funny

Dex-chan lover
i have been waiting for this schedule to come back to normal for over a year. thank you for the new chapter and satisfying my desire of wanting new content, even if its only one chapter

@yummyyummy no worries! i plan on translating more in the future (hopefully from 95 to 109, the latest chapter) if uni work isnt absolutely killing me lol

Users who are viewing this thread