Aharen-san wa Hakarenai - Vol. 17 Ch. 167

Dex-chan lover
Wonderful series, I'll miss seeing the new chapters on my updates. This will be one heck of a series to reread. Thanks to everyone on TL team for bringing us this manga until the end.

FUCK man:notlikethis: I'm gonna miss this manga a lot!!! I really enjoyed the characters(especially Raido and his crazy imagination), the story, and the comedy. Thank you for the translation:nyoron:

Dex-chan lover
Long running series where we feel that author has a complete grasp and proper plan of the flow from beginning to end with no real loose ends is quite uncommon, and I’m glad this is one of them.
We see how the future unfolds and the story even tied back to the beginning. We readers are truly indulged.

Dex-chan lover
Was expecting a different thing for the ending. Like, seeing them together with their grandkids.
But this is also heartwarming.
An ending that makes me wanna see the whole story all over again!

Fed-Kun's army
Fun read but why couldn't they do almost anything really couple like in the however many chapters after they agreed to go out.

Dex-chan lover
It's been a long journey…

Edit: we still don't know imouto's given name :notlikethis:

Last edited:
Group Leader
Amazing read :thumbsup: It will be missed and tbh I feel is a good way/time to end it.
Any further it will start becoming what Komi passed to be... a gag show, also glad that near the end we got more into the romance and their lives overall, nice wrap :salute:

Dex-chan lover
What a nice way to end the series in a way. Was crazy to go through such time skips and such, but don't mind it. Overall, for a rom com slice of life high school manga, this is very good. Characters being likable and no drawn out crap to their relationship on top of them being so unique compared to most in the genre, really helped it stand out. Enjoyed it the entire time.

Will miss Raido's overthinking things :p

Double-page supporter
It's one of those very few mangas that got me hooked and kept my curiosity despite having such a repetitive story telling layout. Glad it ended in a memorable way and not in some generic manner that makes everything instantly forgettable. Gonna miss these two. Bless the author and thank you people who have worked on this series for years. See you all on another ship.

Users who are viewing this thread