Aharen-san wa Hakarenai - Vol. 17 Ch. 167

Dex-chan lover
thank you Mizu Asato and TL-san, what an enjoyable read this is. Gonna miss my dose of this kind of manga

What a ride! It’s been fantastic reading this since the start.

Man i was tearing up reading that final chapter 🥹

Dex-chan lover
Dang kinda sad we didn't get a little more insight into the other side characters' relationships that were touched throughout the story. Raidou's nameless sis' might've ended up with Eru but what's with Ooshiro and Tanamaha? Also, did something happen with the teachers?
Raidou's such a chad conquering space at grandpa age tho, also so nice to see the author picking up the mustache gag...

Dex-chan lover
great stuff, it's been a hell of a ride, and i couldn't ever decide to leave. fuck do i feel bittersweet that this is over

Finished on 20/08/2023, right after I gave my entrance exam for medical university today, if my future ever read this comment, i hope you are happy.

Double-page supporter
Dang kinda sad we didn't get a little more insight into the other side characters' relationships that were touched throughout the story. Raidou's nameless sis' might've ended up with Eru but what's with Ooshiro and Tanamaha? Also, did something happen with the teachers?
Raidou's such a chad conquering space at grandpa age tho, also so nice to see the author picking up the mustache gag...
It was axed, the gimmick ran its course. Notice Raidou's class had the park kids as the poignant couple but Asato didnt draw them meeting Reina even though they would've met since she was the art teacher. The 2 generations timeskip and the rushing pace of the last chapters indicate it as well

Dex-chan lover
It was axed, the gimmick ran its course. Notice Raidou's class had the park kids as the poignant couple but Asato didnt draw them meeting Reina even though they would've met since she was the art teacher. The 2 generations timeskip and the rushing pace of the last chapters indicate it as well
Hm given it had 150+ chapters a few more for proper closure wouldn't have hurt I'd say but that's probably not for the author to decide :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
Can someone clear it up for me? last chapter is 167 right? Why does MAL list it as 188? Are there some extra chapters I missed?

I wasn't mentally or emotionally prepared for the entire life story, married, kids, grandkids...I'm actually somewhat curious how Raido handled their first time with how much of a blockhead he is, and what kinda face she made XD

Also, he went into outer-space like wtf? I'm gonna miss these twos story. It was so good. and I can't stop crying.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread