Aharen-san wa Hakarenai - Vol. 8 Ch. 77

I was just wishing that someone would pick this up, it’s one of my favorites. Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
FA may have been scanlating this, and normally I might not consider from Nov. to now all that much of a gap to justify sniping. But I don't see any of their chapters here, so if someone comes along, from my perspective they ain't sniping nuthin'.

I don't think it's considered sniping if the other group not only hasn't uploaded in months but also doesn't bother with MD anymore. At that rate, it's just two different groups on two different sites.

Group Leader
@Darklight99
That part's really unclear, but I'm assuming that it means if Ooshiro didn't talk about Ishikawa's efforts, he wouldn't have known that someone acknowledged it.
Then again, that conversation was hella hard to translate, so I'm just speculating.

I like this side couple but it feels like NTR(i know it isn't) for the other side girl i don't even remember her name. I'm really fine with both to be honest.

htt

Group Leader
@waversx
later half of the convo (from the point where he mentions his injury):
それでケガしちゃ元も子のないけどな…
anyway, since this injury, I've lost all motivation/I'm useless now (so your tn works, it's a jp expression anyway)

あー恥ずかし…
ah it's embarrassing

恥ずかしくないよ
no, it's not embarrassing

私が言っても何もならないかもしれないけど…
although my saying so might not do/mean/change anything... (basically she's downplaying/being humble about her saying it's not embarrassing)

ううん ありがとうな
no, thanks for that

btw, when aharen finishes her part, her convo with raidou is about how she wasn't able to pass anyone, but she also wasn't passed by anyone, and it's her first time not getting passed in a relay.

Users who are viewing this thread