Aharen-san wa Hakarenai

Double-page supporter
Goddamn fallen angels, pissy bastards. What is it with scanlators and drama, man. They aren't all bad, but when they are, they're bad

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah I probably should download every chapter I read so these googoogaga scanlators can piss and shit their diapers without getting me invovlved

Dex-chan lover
I dropped this a long time ago and decided to read it again from the beginning. God damn gap.

the original group's (Fallen Angel) site isnt that bad to read on I guess but it's really shitass of them to do something this dickheaded of them for the sake of what??? Keeping Aharen's name clear of "competitive scanlation"

This doesn't have a drama tag, so people decided to make the scanlation itself into some drama?
Why did FA drop it after 83 chapters?

Group Leader
@NouMae
1-66 were initially done by Fallen Angels who reoved most of their uploads from this site. It's a huge amount of work to scanlate those to reupload here, so nobody does.
@tr25a3
They've had several long periods during which they made no progress on this manga, the latest one just seems to stop at 83. Maybe they've finally given up on it, I don't know.

Dex-chan lover
Gotta say, really kinda rubs me wrong when people just take all their stuff down like that...
At least it's all on Mangakalot still, probably...

i dont think this series is dropped because it is still fairly popular and someone would be willing to pick it up, BUT the raws are fairly ahead of the scanlation so idk

Users who are viewing this thread