Ai no donā - Oneshot

Albus Dumbledore once said, do not pity the dead, pity the living, and, above all those who live without love

Dex-chan lover
This motherfucker really knows how to wrench a man's heart

Dex-chan lover
Why is this author writing this intentionally depressing stories? Should we be worried?

Double-page supporter
You know how they say "It's better to have love and lost, than to have never loved at all?" Yeah, that's bullshit.

It is probably a good skill to recognize the avogado6 artstyle, it lessens the blow of his stories when you just blindly want to read a short oneshot

Dex-chan lover
This author is such a one trick pony with these overly dramatic and absurdly depressing stories, that now I read them for the lulz

It looks to me like the woman was mass producing "love" and because it was full of feelings that weren't genuine (possibly with negative emotions from the donor?) they could only be temporary, leaving that person with the whole loved-and-lost deal

Dex-chan lover
I'm allergic to dairy, and when people ask "how do you live without any dairy products in your life?", I always respond with "It's better to never have experienced something than to experience it and miss it." This oneshot is just this idea but taken to an extreme.

Users who are viewing this thread