Gal Yome no Himitsu - Ch. 12

Fed-Kun's army
Remember boys and girls, bmi is not actually a good measure of body composition or health. Everyone should do at least some strength training: arms legs and core. This will only work if combined with a protein-rich diet of chicken and/or whey. Especially important for girls with a lot of fat on their butt and chest. That extra muscle, beside being healthy, will make your bmi go up even though it's muscle and not fat!

How much you can plank, deadlift, hours you can walk, and so on is much more important than worrying about chub around your waist.

Dex-chan lover
image-2024-04-05-024727289.png

Double-page supporter
Hilariously, this is how my Dad made my Mom gain weight in their almost 40 years of marriage.
My Dad is the much better cook between the two of them so he's the one that does the cooking. My Mom was pretty skinny when they got married, now she's pretty plump and my Dad just loves her as much as he did back then if not more.

Group Leader
As a fitness head, you can still lose weight and eat things like pancakes! You just have to manage calories and exercise is not necessary, but it is recommended.

First figure out what your maintenance calories are (the calories you currently consume on average).
Then take off 200-500 calories (typically every 500 calories consumed/removed results in about ~1lb of weight difference per week).
This is easier to figure out if you use a fitness calculator, a recipe calculator, and a food scale such as these:

Users who are viewing this thread