Aida ni Hatachi

Chapter 1-3 can be found on a scanlator's site in case anyone wanted to read, just google the manga, was on the first page of google for me.

Fed-Kun's army
ay mannn they aint doin nothing wrong broski. its legal and they are consenting

i thought this was gonna be good but it makes me cringe all the time

Double-page supporter
Is the extra chapter looks different that the raw or is just my imagination? But i'm quite happy with the end though.

Dex-chan lover
I miss the series. 😔 I hope we can get another chapter soon.🤞

Lemme summarize this,
this women have no active relationship, no husband and unmarried so she's an ultimate Christmas cake, then she became a semen demon to get preganante.. she find her best candidate that is mc, she only wants his baby but mc wants relationship. She realized she's just too old for him so she planned to seduce him to extract the baby batter then go away as far as possible from mc, in the end she get preganante with mc child and finally realized she wants more that is relationship and a father figure for the kid, after the baby born..they ask mc family for permission, even mc brother can't believe a women this old still so hot and looks so prime to breed👺 .. they got the permission, and we could see after the baby born, her Wrinkles is now more Visible, but mc still take the consequences... Happy end

@amin882, mc is the father, the timing when her egg got fertilized is exactly after she spend one night stand with mc

Double-page supporter
have the rest of the chapters been translated into English or has the series been dropped by the translator?

Users who are viewing this thread